We offer eight routes, which use well-regarded local Coach Operators, transporting over 150 girls each day. Our Coach Stewards (Senior School girls) work closely with the Coach Coordinator, promoting the on board safety and wellbeing of the girls and monitoring routes and timings.
- Cobham: via Oxshott, Cobham, West Horsley and East Horsley
- Esher: via Walton and Claygate
- Ewhurst: via Rowly, Shamley Green, Wonersh, Bramley and Shalford (mornings only)
- Camberley: via West End, Brookwood and Worplesdon
- Haslemere: via Milford, Godalming and Shalford
- Weybridge: via Weybridge, West Byfleet, Pyrford, Woking and Mayford
- Peaslake: via Merrow, Shere and Gomshall (afternoon only)
Coaches arrive at school at 08.15 each morning and leave at 16.12 each afternoon. The service is also open to pupils from Lanesborough Preparatory School (mornings only).
Our coaches offer parents a safe, reliable and convenient means of transport for their daughters to and from School. Booking is easy via our online booking form. We require a termly commitment and payment is added to your fees invoice.
The School actively encourages participation in its broad and varied range of after school activities. As we do not currently offer a late coach, discounts are available to allow girls to participate, along with the flexibility to use the coach service on an adhoc basis.
Tormead is also within walking distance of Guildford London Road and Guildford mainline stations.
Please see the timetable below for a more detailed summary of the routes and stops. The timetable is subject to slight change on an annual basis to reflect changes in demand and school requirements.
Our information booklet below provides further details about the service, but if you have any further questions please call Mrs Hannah Worrall the School Coach Services Coordinator on 01483 510997.